Security Testing - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Security Testing Market is accounted for $2.8 billion in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.9% to reach $9.98 billion by 2022. Factors such as need for protection against cyber security threats, increased need for Cloud based security solution and protection for Web & Mobile applications are driving the market growth. However, lack of domain related tools, more implementation cost for innovation & deployment affects the business and limited knowledge & skills about security testing domain will hamper market growth. Connected devices and BYOD trends will provide ample opportunity for the market growth.
Application security testing segment is projected to grow with highest CAGR value. Web testing tool segment commanded the largest market share due to ongoing attacks software and hardware applications. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) end user segment is fastest growing market due to wide use of mobile and web based solutions. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to higher adoption of security based applications. North America is the largest market followed by Europe in terms of revenue.
Some of the key players in global Security Testing market are Cisco Systems, Qualys, Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE), IBM Corporation, Applause App Quality, Inc., Checkmarx Ltd, Intertek Group plc, White Hat Security, Veracode Inc, UL LLC, McAfee Inc, Paladion Networks, Maveric Systems, Core Security Technologies, Acunetix Ltd, Trustwave Holdings, Paladion Networks, Controlcase LLC, Accenture and Arbor Networks, Inc.
• Network Security Testing
o Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS) testing
o Firewall testing
o Virtual Private Network (VPN) testing
o Universal Resource Locator (URL) filtering
• Application Security Testing
o Application Security Testing Type
o Application services
• Device Security Testing
• Automated testing tools
• Code review tools
• Penetration testing tools
• Web testing tools
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT and telecom
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Government and public utilities
• Other End Users
o Media and Entertainment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.