Seed Coating Materials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Seed Coating Materials market is expected to grow from $1.30 billion in 2016 to reach $2.21 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.2%. Huge demand for food due to the growing population and increasing technological innovation in the agriculture are some of the key factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, strict government rules and complexity in discarding of treated seeds are the factors hampering the market.
Cereals and grains segment commanded the largest market share owing to high consumption of cereal and grains across the globe. In reprocation to that of revenue, North America is anticipated to be leading market in seed coating material market followed by Europe. Growing demand of packaged food and beverages with health benefits is anticipated to sustain the demand for market among food products across the region.
Some of the key players in the Seed Coating Materials market include BASF SE, Bayer Cropscience AG, Brettyoung Seeds Limited, Chemtura Corporation, Chromatech Incorporated, Cistronics Technovations Pvt. Ltd., Clariant International Ltd., Croda International PLC, Germains Seed Technology Inc., Incotec Group BV, Keystone Aniline Corporation, Mahendra Overseas, Platform Specialty Products Corporation, Precision Laboratories, LLC and SATEC Seedcoating.
• Cereals & Grains
• Flowers & Ornamentals
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Applications
o Polymer Gels
o Superabsorbent Polymer Gels
• Other Types
o Antifoaming agents
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.