Seed Treatment Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Seed Treatment Chemicals Market is accounted for $3,150.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $5,590.3 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Increase in demand for seed treatment chemicals and advancement in farming practices are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, concerns for the environment, limited dose capacity, protection and shelf life are restricting the market growth.
Seed treatment chemicals are chemical, biological, and physical agents that are applied to seeds in order to manage and stop ailment organisms, insects, pests, and rodents. It comprises several active ingredients, special wetting agents, colorants and scarce proportions of insect and rodent repellents. Some of the application techniques used for treating seed are seed coating and seed pelleting.
Based on Type, Biostimulant seed treatment chemicals offer naturally originating energetic ingredients that stimulate the physiological processes of crops. This promotes crop enlargement and high productivity. These chemicals encourage crop expansion by enhancing the nutrients available in the soil. Metabolites and mixed natural ingredients in biostimulant seed treated products decrease biotic and abiotic stresses in crops occurring due to drought, salinity, and extreme temperatures.
By Geography, North America is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The U.S. is a key producer and consumer of seed treatment chemicals. Presence of large number of seed treatment chemical manufacturers and seed processors in the U.S. is expected to drive the seed treatment chemicals market in the country. The U.S. is the primary producer and exporter of wheat, corn, and soybean across the globe.
Some of the key players profiled in the Seed Treatment Chemicals Market include Bayer CropScience, Monsanto Company, Nufarm, BASF, Advanced Biological Marketing, Syngenta, Novozymes, DuPont, Bioworks, Plant Health Care, Wolf Trax, Sumitomo Chemicals, FMC Corporation, Germains Seed Technology, Platform Specialty Products Corporation, UPL Limited and Valent U.S.A. LLC.
• Seed Enhancement
• Seed Protection
• Biostimulant Seed Treatment Chemicals
• Pesticide Seed Treatment Chemicals
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Applications
• Fungicidal Products
• Antimicrobial Products
• Chemical Products
• Other Products
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.