Seismic Vessels - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Seismic vessels market is accounted for $XX billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $XX billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of XX%. Growth in population and urbanization and rise in oil prices is compelling E&P companies to invest more in exploration activities are driving the market growth.
Seismic vessels are offshore vessels that are solely used for the purpose of seismic survey in the high seas and oceans. A seismic vessel is used as a survey vessel for the purpose of pinpointing and locating the best possible area for oil drilling in the middle of the oceans.
Amongst application, 4D is segmented due to seismic survey provides reservoir data in time dimension, enabling surveyors to learn historical reservoir data as well as predicting the future behavior of the reservoir. By geography, North America is growing by U.S due to the growing offshore E&P expenditure in the country.
Some of the key players in the Seismic vessels market include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ulstein Group, Drydocks World, ST Engineering, Factorias Vulcano, Niestern Sander, ASL Marine Holdings, Besiktas Shipyard, Fosen Yard and Cemre Shipyard.
Product Types Covered:
• 2D Vessels
• 3D Vessels
• 4D Vessels
• Deep Water
• Shallow Water
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.