Shiitake Mushroom - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Shiitake Mushroom Market is accounted for $425.20 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $804.68 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are growing popularity of functional foods, increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, and rising disposable income of consumers. However, the low shelf life of the product is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Shiitake is a type of mushroom which is indigenous to Japan. It is rich in nutrients and reportedly has immunity enhancing properties as well as anti-viral properties. Shiitake mushrooms are used to extract proteins and vitamins, which could be marketed in condensed form.
By application, the dietary supplements segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as they provide optimal nutrition and reduce the risk of disease occurrence. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the rising demand for processed mushroom foods as consumers are exploring new taste characteristics and nutrition.
Some of the key players in Shiitake Mushroom Market include Modern Mushroom Farms, Oyster Island Mushrooms LLC, Rain Forest Mushrooms, The Mushroom Company, Agro Dutch Industries Ltd, Bonduelle SA, Highveld Mushrooms, Meadow Mushrooms Ltd, White Mountain Mushrooms LLC, Banken Champignons, Brewer's Mushrooms, Rocky Bottom Mushrooms LLC, Mycopolitan Mushroom Company, Monterey Mushrooms Inc, Hirano Mushroom LLC, and Mitoku Company Ltd.
• Conventional Type
• Organic/Cultivated Type
• Wild Type
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Food and Beverage
• Dietary Supplements
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.