Shunt Reactor Types & Applications - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Shunt Reactor market is valued at $1.94 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% to reach approximately $3.4 billion by 2022. In power system, shunt reactors are used to absorb the reactive power and thus efficiency of energy is increased. They are also used in transmission lines to improve the quality of power and decrease the transmission costs. Addition of high voltage transmission lines, increased energy efficiency, improved power quality and use of shunt reactors in renewable energy platforms are the major factors expected to drive shunt reactor market. Emerging economies such as China and India offer future opportunities for shunt reactor market.
Oil Immersed segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period. Oil Immersed reactors are designed for systems with a voltage profile of 72.5kV and above. They can have either single phase or three phase design. Oil Immersed reactors are directly connected to the high-voltage transmission network. Among all the applications, electrical utilities are witnessing remarkable growth. Electrical utilities are the major suppliers of electricity to residential areas, commercial buildings and industries. The Asia pacific region remains the largest market for shunt reactor, followed by North America and Europe. The growth is attributed to emerging nations in Asia-Pacific, which are presently increasing power generation capacity to reach their future energy demands.
Some of the major players in the global market include, Siemens AG, ABB Limited, Crompton Greaves, Fuji Electric, Alstom, Toshiba, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Electric, Zaporozhtransformator and Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Company.
Types of Reactors Covered:
• Air Core Dry Type
• Oil Immersed
• Electrical Utilities
• Industrial sector
• Other Sectors
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.