Single-Cell Analysis - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Single-Cell Analysis market is estimated at $1.22 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.25 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.5% from 2015 to 2022. Growing Geriatric Population, Government initiatives for research and development and technological advancements are the factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, high initial investment is hampering the market. Encouragement in Stem Cell Research is opportunity for market growth.
Consumables in product segment accounted for the largest share and is expected to grow exponentially with highest CAGR, owing to the repeated purchase of products. By geography, North America captured largest market share because of increase in government support for R&D and establishment of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. However, Asia Pacific region is estimated to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period owing to healthy growth in R&D and increase in medical tourism in the region.
Some of the key players in the market include Merck KGAA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Beckman Coulter Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), EMD Millipore Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Epic Sciences, Fluidigm Corporation, Laboratory Corp. of America Inc., Illumina, Inc., Nanostring Technologies, Inc., Ge Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Nugen Technologies Inc., Qiagen N.V. and Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Medical Applications
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCS)
- Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis
- in Vitro Fertilization
- Research Applications
- Stem Cells
- Other Applications
- Cell Microarrays
- Flow Cytometers
- Hcs Systems
- NGS Systems
- Cell Counters
- PCR Instruments
- Others Instruments
- Assay Kits
- Cell-Based Assays
- Other Consumables
- Assay Kits
Cell Types Covered:
- Microbial Cells
- Human Cells
- Animal Cells
End Users Covered:
- Cell Banks and IVF Centers
- Research & Academic Laboratories
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.