Smart Advisors - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Advisors market is estimated at $ 520.35 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $ 4287.18 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 34.3% from 2015 to 2022. Increase in usage of Mobile Applications & Websites, rise in demand for automated patient management tools in the healthcare industry are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. High cost associated with deployment and complexities in system integration is hindering the market.
In Usage, Mobile platform segment is anticipated to move with a highest CAGR during forecast period owing to increase in smart phone users across the globe. Healthcare in industry vertical segment holds the largest share and is expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. On-Cloud deployment captured the largest market share and anticipated to grow at highest CAGR. Asia Pacific region is expected to show lucrative growth rate owing to technological advancements in developing economies like India, China and Indonesia.
Some of the key players in the market include Creative Virtual Pvt. Ltd., Codebaby (Idavatars), Inc., Artificial Solutions, 24/7 Customer, Inc., Egain Corporation, Speaktoit, Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., CX Company, IBM Watson, Next IT Corporation, Smartaction Company LLC, Anboto, Viclone, Existor Ltd, Inbenta, Synthetix, AIVO and Nohold Inc.
• Mobile Platform
• Social Media
• Contact Centers
Deployment Types Covered:
o Managed Services
o Professional Services
Industry Verticals Covered:
• Financial Services
• Travel and Hospitality
• Other Industry Verticals
End Users Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.