Smartphones - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smartphone market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. Rising income levels, shift from 3G to 4G, augmented corporate acceptance of smartphones and gains experienced in emerging markets such as Asia pacific and MEA are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. Future growth of the market is driven by falling prices of smartphones. Asia pacific represents largest as well as fastest growing markets in the world. China and India continue to represent major markets for premium as well as low cost smartphones.
Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, Huawei and Xiomi are the top five players in this market. Android commanded the market with more than 80% share in 2015 Q2. Samsung confessed its global leadership with an improved focus on lesser-cost smartphones. It retained its leadership in the worldwide smartphone market with approximately 20% share in 2015 Q2. Apple enjoyed success owing to consumers unquenchable appetite for the larger screened iOS devices. Xiaomi ousted LG to achieve a mark in the top five categories. Launch of the Redmi 2A model in China was the key to its success, as well as the persistent performance of the Redmi 2 and MI-4 models.
Some of the key players in global Smartphone market are Apple, Microsoft, HTC, Lenovo, Blackberry, Google, Samsung, Motorola, Xiomi, LG, Micromax, Nokia, Motorola and Huawei.
Type of smart phones covered:
• Low-end smart phones
• High end smart phones
Operating systems covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.