Software Defined Networking (SDN) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market accounted for $10.88 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $134.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 43.2% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing adoption of SDN in enterprise datacenters across a wide range of industry verticals is one of the key factors favouring the market growth. Furthermore, arrival of big data analytics, complicated network traffic patterns, growing services of cloud computing and need for competent infrastructure are the other factors driving the market growth.
North America is the significant market for SDN owing to early adoption of novel technologies such as cloud computing, network virtualization and mobility services. Technological enhancements and high industrialization rate are few of the key factors responsible to the quick growth of the software-defined networking market in this region. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market are Extreme Networks, Inc., Hewlett-Packard, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, NEC Corporation, Dell Inc., Pica8, Inc., Plexxi, Inc., Big Switch Networks, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., VMware, Inc., Huawei, AT&T, Alcatel-Lucent and Google Inc.
End Users Covered:
• Telecommunication Service Providers
• Cloud Service Providers
• Virtualization and control software
• SDN Application Platform and Controller
• Security Technologies
• Software-Defined Storage (SDS) Platforms
• Professional services
• Physical network infrastructure
• Support and Maintenance
• Network Security and Analytics
• Consulting and Integration
• Other Professional Services
Organization Size Covered:
• Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
• Large Enterprises
• Telecom and IT
• Government and Defense
• Consumer Goods and Retail
• Academia and Research
• Other industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.