Software Defined Security - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
“According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Software Defined Security Market is accounted for $1.23 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 31.8% during the forecast period”. Necessitate for quick response & improved security and increasing usage of cloud services are some of the major factors fueling the market growth. However, challenges related to data protection, hacking and dearth of skilled personnel are some of the factors hampering the software-defined security market. Increasing investments and technological advancements provides huge growth opportunities in the global market.
Cloud segment accounted for the major share owing to the existing trends of development in cloud technology. North America accounted for the largest share in the market. Increasing awareness about the benefits of Software Defined Security is expected to drive the market in this region. Lots of companies are deliberately adding resellers and suppliers associates in their marketing channel in the region to influence the potential market and are boosting their market reach.
Some of the key players in Software-Defined Security Market include Juniper Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Hillstone Networks Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., EMC Corporation, Certes Networks Inc., Versa Networks, Inc., Catbird Networks, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Intel Corporation, CloudPassage, Inc. and VMware, Inc.
o Integration and Testing
o Support and Maintenance
o Training and Education
o Control Automation and Orchestration Solution
o Performance Management and Reporting
o Security Compliance and Policy Management
o Security Software
Enforcement Points covered:
• Network Security Gateway
• Application and Mobile Device Security
• Virtual Machines/Server/Storage Security
• Others Enforcement Points
End Users covered:
• Telecom Service Providers
• Cloud Service Providers
o Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
o Information Technology Enabled Services
o Media and Entertainment
o Other Enterprises
Deployment Modes covered:
• On Premises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.