Soldier System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Soldier System Market is accounted for $9.34 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $19.70 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.65%. Growing focus of defense forces on enhancing battlefield capabilities of soldiers and rising incidences of asymmetric warfare are likely to boost the growth of the market. However, defense budget cuts in developed economies are likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Soldier system is a type of system, which improves operational capabilities, equipping infantrymen with voice and data network communication equipment. In this system, it includes equipment for dismounted soldiers for protection as well as efficiency during operations.
Based on type, military segment is having a huge demand due to increasing cross-border conflicts, and rising number of terrorism-related activities across the globe are also contributing to the growth of the military segment of the soldier systems market. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is having a significant growth in emerging countries such as China and India due to the development of advanced soldier systems.
Some of the key players in the Soldier System market include Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC, Thales Group, Safran S.A, Saab AB, Rockwell Collins Inc, Rheinmetall AG, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Leonardo S.P.A, L-3 Warrior Sensor Systems, Harris Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Flir Systems Inc, Elbit Systems Ltd, BAE Systems PLC and Aselsan A.S.
• Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
• Navigation and Health Monitoring
• Surveillance and Target Acquisition
• Training & Simulation
• Personal Protection
• Combat Support
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Homeland Security
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.