Speciality Fertilizer - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC the Global Specialty Fertilizers Market is expected to reach $13.86 billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach $24.07 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. The plant releases nutrient and ammonia due to evaporation, which considerably multiply the risk of environmental pollution, in order to stop this Speciality fertilizers are used. The growing demand for food and decreasing land are creating challenges for farmers, in order to increase yield per capita they are opting for speciality fertilizers which in turn is fuelling the market growth. High cost of fertilizers and limited storage capacity are restraining the market growth.
Cereals segment among the crop types is estimated to be the fastest growing because of global demand for cereals, which is followed by oilseeds and commercial crops. North America is accounted for the largest share of the Global Specialty fertilizers market, but Asia pacific will be the emerging market led by the dependency of people on agriculture.
Some of the key players in market include Atlantic Gold Inc., Behn Meyer Group., Agrium Inc., Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Israel Chemicals Ltd., Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, Inc., Sinochem Group, Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A., Tessenderlo Group, The Mosaic Company and Eurochem.
Crop Types Covered:
• Commercial crops
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Turf & Ornamentals
• Other Crop Types
Fertilizers Type Covered:
• Ammonium Nitrate
• Granular N and P fertilizers (GNP)
• Monopotassium Phosphate (MKP)
• Phosphoric Acid
• Granular N, P and K fertilizers (GNPK)
• Potassium Chloride
• Potassium Sulfate
• UAN (30%)
• Potasasium Nitrate
• Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
• Granular P and K fertilizers (GPK)
• Other Fertilizer Type
• Foliar Nutrition
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.