Specialized Cement - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialized Cement Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Growing demand for specialized cement from building and construction sectors and rapid urbanization are some of the factors driving the market growth. In addition, increasing utilization of cement from developing countries such as India, U.S, China and Saudi Arabia is one of the major factors favouring the market during the forecast period.
Specialized Cement is useful for many applications requiring stabile long term properties with little or no loss in strength and strain capacities. It is used in oil wells where the cement is subjected to high temperatures and pressures. Also, specialized cement is applicable for mining like insulation systems, drainage channels, corrosion protection linings in pipes, non-combustible materials and fire proofing of combustible materials.
Based on cement type, Oil Well Cement has gained popularity as it is used as an insulator in oil wells which poses high dielectric strength. Asia Pacific is dominating the global Specialized Cement market and factors favouring the growth of this region are growing FDI investments, active infrastructural development and increasing demand for automobiles particularly in the developing countries such as India and China.
Some of the key players in global Specialized Cement market include Etex Group NV, Cemex, Mexico, The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, K C Maritime, Sinoma, Cembrit Holding A/S, CNBM, HeidelbergCement, CSR Limited, Holcim, LafargeHolcim, Anhui Conch Corporation, Vorantim Cementos, China National Building Materials Corporation.
Cement Additives Covered:
• Gas blocking
• Other Cement Additives
Cement Types Covered:
• High Alumina/Calcium Aluminate Cement
• High-Belite Cement
• Composite Cement
• High-Belite Calcium Sulfo-Aluminate Cement
• Oil Well Cement
• Micro Fine Cement
• Calcium Sulfo- Aluminate Cement
• Other Cement Types
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.