Specialty Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialty Chemicals market is accounted for $346.49 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $530.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 and 2022. Increasing R&D activities to develop new products and rising demand from Asia Pacific region are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, volatile raw material prices and environmental regulations regarding the usage of specialty chemicals are limiting the market growth. Furthermore, growing concerns regarding environment due to the manufacture, usage and wastage of these chemicals is anticipated to be critical factor impacting the market. Government regulations on the usage of chemicals in food processing and manufacturing industry may hamper the growth in the near future.
Pesticides are the major type of specialty chemicals owing to diminishing arable land, increasing population, and the need for up gradation in crop yields. Construction chemicals type is estimated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to growing construction sector in the emerging economies such as India, China, Brazil, and South Korea. The Asia Pacific remains the largest market led by the increasing industrial activities in emerging nations such as India and China. The region is also expected to register highest CAGR owing to the increasing end-user industries such as electronics, automotive, plastic, and construction.
The key players in the Specialty Chemicals market include The DOW Chemical Company, Solvay SA, PPG Industries, Novozymes, Huntsman Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. KGAA, Ferro Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Cytec Industries Inc., Clariant AG, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Chemtura Corporation, Bayer AG, BASF SE, Ashland Inc., Albemarle Corporation and Akzonobel N.V.
Type of Specialty Chemicals Covered:
• Rubber Processing Chemicals
• Construction Chemicals
• Electronic Chemicals
• Mining Chemicals
• Oilfield Chemicals
• Food Additives
• Printing Inks
• Specialty Paper Chemicals
• Specialty Polymers
• Advanced Ceramic Materials
• Textile Chemicals
• Plastic Additives
• Water Management
• Specialty Surfactants
• Specialty Coatings
• Separation Membranes
• Specialty Enzymes
• Specialty Pigments
• Other Functions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.