Specialty Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialty Chemicals Market is accounted for $1.11 trillion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1.97 trillion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand from various end users, technological advancements, rapid expansion of shale oil & gas drilling & refining activities and rising construction activities. However, strict regulations imposed by government on the usage of certain chemical in food processing industry and volatile raw material prices are hampering the market growth.
Specialty chemicals are applicable in industry-specific requirements. These chemicals impart a variety of features to the products, have a high degree of value addition and are produced in small volumes. Specialty chemicals, also called as effect chemicals, these are chemicals which provide different effect when added to different chemical or substances. Speciality chemicals are resources used on the basis of their performance or purpose.
Based on type, agrochemicals segment witnessed considerable growth during the forecast period. Factors such as rise in global population, declining arable land, and subsequent necessity to improve crop yields and increasing demand for agricultural commodities are favouring the agrochemicals segment. By geography, Asia Pacific is the major revenue contributor to the specialty chemicals market throughout the forecast period. The increasing industrial activities in agriculture, food, cosmetics, and other manufacturing sectors in countries like China and India, will contribute significantly to the growth of the specialty chemicals market in the region.
Some of the key players in the Specialty Chemicals Market include BASF SE, Bayer AG, The DOW Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, Lanxess, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGAA, PPG Industries, Novozymes, Huntsman Corporation, Ferro Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Solvay SA, Albemarle Corporation, Akzonobel N.V, Ashland Inc. and Clariant AG.
• Specialty Pigments
• Specialty Coatings
• Separation Membranes
• Specialty Enzymes
• Specialty Polymers
• Printing Inks
• Food Additives
• Textile Chemicals
• Specialty Oilfields Chemicals
• Construction Chemicals
• Plastic Additives
• Advanced Ceramic Materials
• Rubber Processing Chemicals
• Specialty Paper Chemicals
• Electronic Chemicals
• Water Treatment Chemicals
• Specialty Mining Chemicals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.