Specialty Fibers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialty Fibers market is expected to grow from $14.19 billion in 2017 to reach $46.90 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 14.2%. Factors such as growing demand of light weight and high strength composite materials, increasing need of optical fiber cables and expansion of electronic industry, high strength to weight ratio of specialty fibers and Excellent mechanical properties, durability and thermal stability are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, manufacturing cost is competitive is hindering the market growth.
Specialty fibers are engineered to fit the particular needs of a given product. Some specialty fibers use non-standard materials, while others exhibit extreme or specifically tailored characteristics, such as the addition of boron to prevent corrosion. As opposed to general use fibers, these advanced fibers give composite products an advantage geared toward specific applications.
Based on Type, Carbon Fiber segment is estimated to have a substantial growth during the forecast period due to its high strength to weight ratio and growing demand from automotive and aerospace industries is expected to drive the market. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to numerous innovative applications and development of the specialty fiber industry in China also gets rapid development are driving the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the Specialty Fibers market include Dupont, 3M Company, Nv Bekaert Sa, Sgl Group, Dsm N.V., Teijin, Evonik Fibres Gmbh, Huvis, KOLON Industries, Shenma Industrial, Yantai Tayho Advanced materials, Kamenskvolokno JSC and Umeco Plc.
• Partially Oxidized Polyacrylonitrile Fibers
• Polybenzimidazole (Pbi) Fibers
• Carbon Fibers
• Aramid Fibers
• Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Fiber
• Other Types
• Reinforcement Materials
• Commercial Marine
• Friction and Sealing Materials
• Body Armor & Helmet
• Sports Materials
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.