Specialty Silica - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialty Silica Market is accounted for $4.78 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $7.42 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Rising applications of specialty silica across several industry verticals, growing R&D spending and favorable government regulations in developed nations are the key factors fueling the market growth. However, presence of cost competitive substitutes to silica gel is hampering the market.
By product, fumed silica segment is anticipated to grow at a significant rate attributed to its extensive usage in paints & coatings. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market share due to increased growth in the rubber, electronic components and cosmetics & personal care application segments in emerging countries.
Some of the key players in Specialty Silica Market include Huber Engineered Materials, Evonik Industries, Solvay SA, Madhu Silica Private Limited, Akzo Noble N.V., Nalco Holding Company, Cabot Corporation, PPG Industries, Qingdao Makall Group Inc., W.R Grace and Company, Tokuyama Corporation and J.M.Huber.
• Precipitated Silica
• Fused Silica
• Fumed Silica
• Colloidal Silica
• Silica Gel
• Ink, Paints and Coating
• Electrical and Electronics
• Food and Beverages
• Agriculture and Animal Feed
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Crop Protection
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.