Structural Insulated Panel - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Structural Insulated Panel market is expected to grow from $XX million in 2016 to reach $XX million by 2023 with a CAGR of XX%. Increasing construction activities, cost efficiency of insulated panels, and growing demand from emerging economies are some of the factors boosting the market growth during the forecast period. In addition, raising demand for energy efficient buildings, rapid urbanization are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. On the other hand, threat from substitute products, lack of awareness, and strict government regulations are hindering the market growth.
Asia Pacific region is expected to register remarkable growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to rapid urbanization and extending construction activities in emerging economies such as India, Japan, and China. North America and Europe are major markets for structural insulated panels due to high adoption and growing demand for energy efficient structures.
Some of the key players in global Structural Insulated Panel market include AlShahin, ArcelorMittal, BCOMS, Dana Group, Hoesch, Isopan, Kingspan, Marcegaglia, Metecno, Multicolor, NCI Building Systems, Nucor Building Systems, Panelco, Paroc Group, Pioneer India, RigiSystems, Romakowski, TATA Steel, Tonmat, and Zamil Vietnam.
• Glass Wool Panels
• EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Panels
• Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) and Rigid Polyisocyanurate (PIR) Panels
• Other Products
• Building Roof
• Cold Storage
• Building Wall
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.