Superabsorbent Polymers - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Superabsorbent Polymers Market accounted for $9.00 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $18.47 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the rising population, increasing awareness about hygiene, and growing demand for fluff-less diaper. However, the non-biodegradable nature of synthetic super absorbent polymer is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Superabsorbent polymer (SAP) is a material that has a very high liquid-absorbing capacity. It is a cross-linked structure polymer which can avoid dissolution. These types of polymers can absorb liquid up to 100 times its weight. Therefore, it is used in products in which high absorption characteristics are required.
By application, the personal hygiene segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increase in birth rate coupled with the growing number of cases of adult incontinence. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rising disposable income of people in the developing nations like China and India.
Some of the key players in Superabsorbent Polymers Market include BASF, LG Chem, LTD., Evonik Industries, High Smart Commodity Co., LTD, Kao Corporation, Satellite Science and Technology Co., LTD, Xitao Polymer Co., LTD., Yixing Danson Technology, Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Company, LTD, Acuro Organics Limited, Songwon Industrial, SDP Global Co., LTD. (Sanyo Chemical Industries), Formosa Plastics Group, and Nippon Shokubai.
Product Types Covered:
• Cellulose-Based SAP
• Starch-Based SAP
• Acrylic Resin SAP
• Bio-Mass Based
• Synthetic (Petrochemical Based)
• Other Types
Manufacturing Processes Covered:
• Solution Polymerization
• Gel Polymerization
• Inverse suspension Polymerization
• Agricultural Grade
• Hygiene Grade
• Industrial Grade
• Personal Hygiene
• Agriculture & Horticulture
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Fire Fighting (Fire Prevention and Protection)
• Building & Construction
• Oil & Gas
• Manufacturing Industries
• Cables and Wires Industry
• Food Packaging
• Industrial Water
• Military & Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.