Supercapacitor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Supercapacitor Market is accounted for $828.48 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4,984.58 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. Increased use of supercapacitors in energy harvesting applications, vehicles such as aircraft & trains and large storage capacity of the supercapacitors are driving towards the market growth. Though, the high prices of raw materials and the availability of low priced substitutes are hampering the market.
A supercapacitor is defined as a type of capacitor with high capacitance, such that the capacitance values are much higher than the other available capacitors. They have the capacity to store energy much greater than the electrolytic capacitors which in turn can provide chargeability much faster than the batteries. The properties such as electric & thermal characteristics and functionality of the capacitor are decided by the type of electrode and electrolyte used.
By material, graphene a carbon material that is being one of the trusts worthy materials used for better energy storages. Their large volume energy storage with high power and low costs involved are their primary potentials that impress the electrical and electronic manufacturers. The key property for better performance and power of capacitors is to have a high surface area and electrical activation.
Amongst application, consumer electronics require a wide range of powerful capacitors basically the supercapacitors or the ultra-capacitors. The need for supercapacitors in electronics is to provide electronic appliance or devices with high power, smartness and user convenience. The demand from users to make appliances that can run long durations are providing growth opportunities and increased adoptions for supercapacitors.
Some of the key players in the Supercapacitors market are Skeleton Technologies Panasonic Corporation, Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Maxwell Technologies Inc., AVX Corporation, Blue Solutions, Cap-XX, Nanoramic Laboratories, Ioxus Inc., LS Mtron, VINATechCo.,Ltd., Tecate Group, KEMET Corporation, Eaton, Seiko Instruments Inc. and Yunasko.
• Graphite (Graphene)
• Lithium Ion Supercapacitors
• Mixed Metal Supercapacitor Hybrids
• Activated Carbon Supercapacitors
• Above 100 Volts Modules
• 50 Volts to 100 Volts Modules
• 25 Volts to 50 Volts Modules
• 10 Volts to 25 Volts Modules
• Less Than 10 Volts Modules
• Board Mounted Supercapacitor
• Supercapacitor Weldable Cells
• Supercapacitor Module
• Automotive & Transportation
• Energy and Power
• Military and Defense
• Smoke Detectors
• Medical & Health Care
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.