Supply Chain Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Supply Chain Analytics market is estimated to be $2.73 billion in 2015 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 16.9% to reach $8.19 billion by 2022. It is highly required to handle vast quantity of data that is being generated and convert it into a valuable asset. Thus, escalating business data and need of efficient database management tools across varied industries worldwide have fueled the market growth. However, factors such as lack of data visibility in real-time in the international business, no meticulous way to streamline processes within planning and execution, no flexibility within the network and inconsistency in product line are all hampering the growth of supply chain analytics market. Retail and healthcare sectors are the largest segments of this market. Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LA) and Middle East and Africa (MEA) are the fastest-growing regions in the market owing to the emerging manufacturing and other industries in these regions.
Some of the key players in the market include Tableau, SAS Institute.INC., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microstrategy, Kinaxis INC., IBM Corporation, Genpact, Capgemini, Birst.INC, Sage Clarity LLC, Wipro, Northrop Grumman, Theodore Wille Intergrade, United Technologies, Accenture, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin.
Deployment Type Covered:
• Healthcare And Life Sciences
• Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
• Defence and Aerospace
• Other Applications
• Support and Maintenance Services
• Professional Services
• Visualization and Reporting Tools
• Transportation and Logistics Analytics
• Supply Chain Planning and Procurement
• Sales and Operations Planning
• Manufacturing Analytics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.