Surface Inspection - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surface Inspection Market is accounted for $2.56 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $5.52 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. While the factors like growing Wages in emerging countries and increasing demand for quality assurance and automation are driving the growth of the market. However, high labor costs are hampering the market growth.
Surface inspection inspects the attendance or the absence of quality that are required in the final product. There are certain points that are confirmed by using the surface inspection technique such as whether the assembly of the product is correct or not, it detects the flaws and defects on the surface of the various parts of the machines or boards.
Based on End User, Semiconductor segment is likely to have a huge demand due increasing adoption of high-level integration and attainment of high-level component density by Printed Circuit Board manufacturers, the acceptance level of assembly has decreased. By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to low production costs, government initiatives for foreign direct investments and rise in population are the factors driving the region.
Some of the key players in Global Surface Inspection market include ISRA VISION AG, AMETEK, Inc., IMS Messsysteme GmbH , Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd., Microscan Systems, Inc., Omron Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Toshiba Corporation and VITRONIC GmbH.
Surface Types Covered:
• Camera System
• Computer System
• Lighting Equipment
• Frame Grabbers
End Users Covered:
• Food & Packaging
• Plastic & Rubber
• Postal & Logistics
• Glass & Metal
• Electrical & Electronics
• Medical & Pharmaceuticals
• Paper & Wood
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.