Surgical Retractor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surgical Retractor Market is accounted for $1.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Rising demand for plastic and reconstructive surgeries, increasing geriatric population and are the key factors driving the market growth. However, factors such as lack of Low reimbursement scenario for the surgical procedure and lack of skilled professional in less developed economies are some factors hindering the market growth.
Surgical retractors are hand-held surgical instruments which are vigorously used by the surgeon during the surgical procedure. This is simple steel tool which has curvy or angled blade at one end with a handle to hold it comfortably. Surgical retractors are also referred as a surgical detractor. Surgical retractors are used to separate the edges of surgical incision or wounds; in addition, it is also used to hold the back of tissue or organ. These instruments are used by hand or by robotic method to perform the surgical procedure. Besides handheld, the surgical retractor is also of self-retaining type. These instruments are available with different shapes, size, and style in the market for different surgeries.
By Application, Abdominal applications held considerable growth during predicted period due to number of surgical procedures performed through abdominal region. By geography, North America commanded considerable market share which is attributed to the increasing aging population and high number of surgical procedures.
Some of the key players profiled in the Surgical Retractor market include Medtronic Public Limited Company, Stryker Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, The Cooper Companies, Inc., Rti Surgical, Inc., Invuity, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Globus Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Braun Melsungen Ag, Medline Industries, Inc. and Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation.
• Finger Retractor
• Orthopedic Retractor
• Thoracic Retractor
• Abdominal Retractor
• Nerve Retractor
• Rectal Retractor
• Ribbon Retractor
• Self Retaining Retractors
• Wire Retractors
• Hand Retractors
• Table-mounted Retractors
• Other Products
Product Usages Covered:
• Fluid Swabbing
• Tissue Handling and Dissection
• Angled or Curved Frame Retractors
• Blade or Elevated-tipped Retractors
• Fixed or Flat Frame Retractors
• Wound Closure
• Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Reconstructive Surgery
• Urological Applications
• Head, Neck, and Spinal Applications
• Abdominal Applications
• Aesthetic Surgical Applications
• Other Applications
End Users Covered
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Maternity and Fertily Centers
• Other End users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.