Surgical Sealant and Adhesives - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surgical Sealant and Adhesives Market is accounted for $2.33 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $6.25 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period. Need to manage blood loss in patients and rising concerns to reduce surgical wounds are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of reimbursements is restraining the market growth.
Surgical Sealant and adhesives are mostly used during or after a surgery to avoid surgical complications such as air, blood, and fluid leaks. They are available in the form of films and foams, and aid by creating a hemostatic layer, which stops the blood and air leakage from the targeted area.
Based on application, the cosmetic surgeries segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rise in facelift surgeries, burn surgeries and other reconstructive surgeries, and the rising number of cosmetic surgical procedures. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number of well-equipped hospitals, increasing number of soft tissue injuries and growing number of trauma surgeries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Surgical Sealant and Adhesives Market include Adhesys Medical GmbH, Advanced Medical Solutions Israel (Sealantis) Ltd, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Cardinal Health, Cohera Medical Inc, CryoLife, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Lifebond Machines Pvt LTd, Mallinckrodt company, Medtronic, Ocular Therapeutix Inc, Sanofi, Takeda Pharmaceutical Limited and Vivostat A/S.
• Animal Based
• Human Blood Based
• Tissue Sealing
• Tissue Engineering
• Surgical Hemostasis
• Polysaccharide Based Sealants and Adhesives
• Polypeptide/Protein-Based Sealants and Adhesives
• Natural/Biological Sealants and Adhesives
• Synthetic and Semisynthetic Sealants and Adhesives
• Cardiovascular Surgeries
• Central Nervous System (CNS) Surgeries
• Cosmetic Surgeries
• General Surgeries
• Ophthalmic Surgeries
• Orthopedic Surgeries
• Pulmonary Surgeries
• Urological Surgeries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.