Telecom IT Services - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telecom IT services market is estimated to be $80.3 billion in 2015 growing at a CAGR of 23.6% is poised to reach $353.9 billion by 2022. Growing need to stay competent and increasing financial pressures faced by the telecom operators are the key factors driving the telecom IT services market. Huge capital costs needed for IT services and frequently varying government regulations are restraining the market.
North America is estimated to be the largest market while Europe and Asia-Pacific are anticipated to witness improved market traction, during the forecast period. Integration of the latest infrastructure with the available operating infrastructure is a challenge to the industry. Pressure from rising costs, falling profits and extensive competition are some of the factors that have forced telecom operators to arrive at the IT service providers to optimize their business processes.
Some of the key players in global telecom IT services market are Capgemini, Accenture, Cognizant, IBM, Oracle, Amdocs, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson and HP.
End User’s Covered:
• Small scale businesses
• Large scale enterprises
Type of Deployment Covered:
• Enterprise Mobility
• Supply Chain Management
• Mobile Commerce
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Network Management
• Operational Support System (OSS)/ Business Support System(BSS) Solutions
• E- commerce
• Other Solutions
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.