Terrestrial Laser Scanning - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Terrestrial Laser Scanning Market is accounted for $2.8 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.9 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth of the market are Increasing Adoption of LiDAR in Building Information Modeling (BIM) Applications, increasing adoption of software as a solution (SaaS) and advancements in networking for Gnss applications of land survey equipment. However, the limitations of LiDAR in harsh weather conditions are restraining the growth of the market.
Terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) is a ground-based, active imaging method that rapidly acquires accurate, dense 3D point clouds of object surfaces by laser range finding. Terrestrial scanning is currently the most detailed and accurate method of creating digital elevation models, replacing photogrammetry. Terrestrial laser scanners are increasingly used to generate digital 3D-representations of objects in seismographic surveys.
Considering solution, the terrestrial laser scanning services segment of the terrestrial laser scanning market is expected to develop at a great CAGR during the forecast period, as different types of land surveyors around the world have started investing in new technologies such as terrestrial laser scanning. These scanners are used to carry out 3D modeling of all types of objects and structures, which helps land surveyors to mapped data of high immobile assets.
By geography, North America is expected to have a positive growth. The increasing growth can be attributed to positive changes in the US government infrastructure policy and the Growth in the Service Sector in the nations of the region are responsible for the growth of the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the Terrestrial Laser Scanning market are RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Teledyne Technologies, Trimble Navigation Limited, Zoller + Fröhlich, Merrett Survey Limited, Maptek Pty Limited, Fugro N.V, FARO Technologies, Inc, Creaform, Blom ASA, 3D Digital Corporation, Carl Zeiss Optotechnik and Hexagon Geosystems.
• Mobile Scanner
• Phase-Shift Scanner
• Pulse-Based Scanner
• Optical Triangulation
• Terrestrial Laser Scanning Services
• Terrestrial Laser Scanning System
• Dynamic Terrestrial Laser Scanning
• Stationary/Static Terrestrial Laser Scanning
• Galvanometer Scanner
• Polygonal Scanner
• Shaft Scanner
• Other Principles
• Camera Scanner
• Hybrid Scanner
• Panorama Scanner
• Research & Engineering
• Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• Volume Estimation
• Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
• Mobile Mapping
• Other Applications
End-Use Verticals Covered:
• Nuclear Sites
• Power & Energy
• Oil & Gas
• Naval Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.