Thermal Barrier Coatings - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermal Barrier Coatings market is expected to grow from $15.25 billion in 2016 to reach $25.56 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.6%. High usage of Air plasma technologies for coating applications, growing demand for gas turbines and growth of vapor deposition technologies are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. On the other hand, high raw material price is the major restraint hindering the market growth.
By Product, ceramic segment is expected to be the largest and also the fastest share holder in market because the segments automotive and aerospace is estimated to be the primary factor driving demand for this segment. North America is estimated to be the dominant one among all, due to increasing technological advancements that are expected to drive this dominance through the forecast period. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region due to the widespread presence of end user industries such as automotive and stationary power plants.
Some of the key players in thermal barrier coatings include A & A Company, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc, ASB Industries, Inc., Cincinnati Thermal Spray, Inc., Flame Spray Coating Co., H.C. Starck Inc., Integrated Global Services, MesoCoat Inc., Metallisation Ltd., Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd, Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc, Precision Coatings, Inc., The Fisher Barton Group, THERMION Inc., TST Engineered Coating Solutions, TWI Ltd.
Product Types Covered:
• Other Product Types
Coating Materials Covered:
• Ceramic YSZ
• Other Coating materials
• Air Plasma
• High Velocity Oxy-fuel (HVOF)
• Electron Beam-Physical Vapor Deposition
• Chemical Vapor Deposition
• Other Technologies
• Stationary power plants
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.