Transfer Case - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Transfer Case Market is accounted for $9.48 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $22.25 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Growing Sales of Premium Sedans and SUV’s to increase the market demand and rising demand for safety, grip in excessive weather conditions & towing potential for SUVs/light trucks are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, expanding demand for battery electric vehicles will restrain the growth of the market. One of the major opportunities in the market is rising demand for lightweight transfer cases provides ample of opportunities for market growth.
By HEV & PHEV, Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) segment is driven by introduction of strict rules on emissions and fuel effectiveness to be one of the major factors favouring the growth of this market. It is a combination of I.C engine and electric momentum system. It utilizes regenerative brakes, which transfer kinetic energy into electric energy to recharge the batteries. Some of the HEV’s uses their I.C engine to produce electricity to recharge batteries or power the electric drive motor.
By four-wheel drive type, all-wheel drive (AWD) segment is driven by increasing demand for luxury vehicles and growing demand for SUV cars. Power in the AWD system is spread to all the wheels for improving the grip and control of the vehicle. The system distributes the torque uniformly to all the wheels particularly while turning.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is the largest growing market due to the increasing requirement for Sport Utility Vehicles and high distribution of passenger vehicles in the entire vehicle production are some of the factors propelling this region.
Some of the key players in Transfer Case market include Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., GKN plc, BorgWarner Inc., American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, GKN plc, Meritor, Inc., Dana Incorporated, Magna, ZF Friedrichshafen AG and JTEKT Corporation.
Shift Types Covered:
• Manual Shift on the Fly
• Electronic Shift on the Fly
Four-Wheel Drive Types Covered:
• Four-Wheel Drive (4WD)
• All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
Off-Highway Vehicles Covered:
• Construction Equipment
• Farm Tractors
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Cars
HEV & PHEVs Covered:
• Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Drive Types Covered:
• Gear Driven
• Chain Driven
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.