Trash Bags - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Trash Bags Market is accounted for $8.63 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $13.62 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rising urbanization and economic development and increasing awareness of hygiene. However lack of government support is restraining market growth.
Amongst type, star sealed segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period owing to environment-friendly, as these can reduce plastic waste by up to 25% with the use of recycled plastics and the design structure of these bags illustrates their flexible nature and enables holding dry as well as wet waste. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period. Rising urbanization and industrialization and growing per capita incomes in this region, along with administration initiative, are major factors driving the growth of the market.
Some of the key players profiled in the Microchannel Heat Exchanger Market include Achaika Plastics S.A., Allied Propack Private Limited, Cosmoplast Industrial Company (L.L.C.), Extrapack Ood, Four Star Plastics, Inteplast Group, Ltd., International Plastics, Inc., Kemii Garbage Bag Co., Ltd, Luban Packing LLC, Mirpack TM, Novplasta, S.R.O., Pack-It B.V., Plasta, Poly-America, L.P., Reynolds Consumer Products, Ruijian Plastic Products Co., Ltd. And Terdex GmbH.
• Drawstring Bags
• Star Sealed Bags
• Other Types
• 3 to <13 Gallons
• Above 50 Gallons
• Greater Than 13 to Less Than 50 Gallons
• Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Bio-Degradable Polyethylene
• Other Materials
End Users Covered:
• Commercial Use
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.