Underfill Material - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Underfill Material Market is accounted for $240.56 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $535.56 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Rising demand in automotive and military industries is the major key factors driving the market growth. Moreover, flip chip packaging of low-k devices is providing opportunities for the market growth. However, reducing profit margins of underfill suppliers may restrain the market growth.
Underfill materials are fused formulations of inorganic fillers and organic polymers which can be used as a semiconductor packaging to attain better quality of thermo-mechanical presentation. Molded underfill (MUF), Capillary underfill (CUF) and no flow underfill (NUF) are some techniques which are used in underfill materials.
By Product, Capillary Underfill Material (CUF) held considerable growth during forecast period due recent developments in the electronic industry. It is used in several packaging techniques which include ball grid array, chip scale packaging, flip chip, and others. By geography, Asia Pacific commanded considerable market share attributed to high adoption of these underfill materials in various industries in China.
Some of the key players profiled in the Underfill materials include H.B Fuller, Zymet, Yincae, Advanced Material, Nordson Corporation, Henkel, Master Bond, Epoxy Technology, NAMICS Corporation and Finetech.
• No Flow Underfill Material (NUF)
• Capillary Underfill Material (CUF)
• Molded Underfill Material (MUF)
• Chip Scale Packaging (CSP)
• Ball Grid Array (BGA)
• Flip Chips
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.