User and Entity Behavior Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global User and Entity Behavior Analytics Market is accounted for $89.50 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $1458.91 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 48.9% from 2015 to 2022. User centric approach is one of the significant opportunities for the market growth over the forecast period. Lack of trained security professionals, rising demand to avoid insider threats posed by users and real time analytics are some of the drivers which are helping the market to compete across the globe. However, lack of information regarding advanced insider threats will pose a challenge for quick hasty market growth.
By end user, Healthcare segment is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to increasing consciousness among organizations regarding threats posed by insiders and many recent cases of high level cyber attacks. North America commanded the largest market share in user and entity behavior analytics market owing to improved usage of user and entity analytics solutions across varied industries in the region.
Some of the top key vendors in this market include Dtex Systems, Niara, Inc., Exabeam, Inc., Varonis Systems, Inc., Splunk, Inc., Rapid7, Sqrrl Data, Inc., Gurucul, Bay Dynamics, Securonix, Veriato Inc., Darktrace Limited, E8 Security, LightCyber and Fortscale security ltd.
Deployment Types Covered:
o Ongoing Optimization
o Data Loss Prevention
o Insider Threats
o Compromised Credentials
o Other Solutions
End Users Covered:
• Defense & Government
• IT & Telecom
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Energy & Utility
• Financial Services & Insurance
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.