Vacuum Grease - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vacuum Greases market is accounted for $91.92 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $170.28 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.09%. Some of the key factors fueling the market include growth in food processing industry in India and china & strong laboratory equipment industry in Europe and North America. However, low volume usage by the end-use industries & limited applications of vacuum grease are restricting the market growth. In addition, growth of laboratory equipment market in Asia pacific and increase in the global commercial aerospace market provides ample opportunities for the market.
Vacuum greases are the term used to generally prefer a family of lubricants. This are used to seal joints of various equipment in vacuum systems. They have low volatility, an important factor to prevent evaporation, and provide lubrication in an environment working at a vapor pressure of 10-8 torr and temperature range of -40°C to 200°C. Most of the experiments in recent times are conducted in vacuum environments, as they are less exposed to contaminants. It is used as a sealant as well as a lubricant in “O” ring sealed systems, to minimize the external forces on the ring material.
Amongst applications, the laboratory & industrial equipment segment acquired significant market share due to rising demand for vacuum grease. The laboratory & industrial applications are in both high-pressure and low-pressure situations and are compatible with metals, rubbers and plastics. Vacuum grease provides lubrication to laboratory & industrial equipment and telescopes. By geography, Europe held the largest share in the global market. The expansion of the market in this region is mainly attributed high demand for laboratory & industrial equipment in medical care, hospitals, educational institutions, and industries. Aging population and demand for clinical research are the major drivers for laboratory & industrial equipment application in Europe.
Some of the key players in the global Vacuum Greases market include Eastern Petroleum Pvt. Ltd., DOW Corning, Solvay S.A., Supervac Industries, Ulvac Technologies Inc, Inland Vacuum Industries Inc, Fuchs Lubritech Gmbh, Kluber Lubrication, M&I Materials Limited, Chemours Company, Castrol Ltd., Santolubes LLC , MPT Industries, Shin-Etsu Silicone and Maax Lubrication Pvt Ltd.
• Water Soluble
• Hydrocarbon-Based Vacuum Grease
• Fluorocarbon-Based Vacuum Grease
• Cork Grease
• Silicone-Based Vacuum Grease
• Other Types
Vacuum Concentrations Covered:
• Low Vacuum Grease
• Medium Vacuum Grease
• High Vacuum Grease
• Laboratory & Industrial Equipment
• Electrical Appliances
• Food Processing
• Sealing Industries
• Lubricating Industries
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.