Vacuum Interrupter - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vacuum Interrupter Market is accounted for $2.3 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.6 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Growing rate of industrialization & urbanization, development of transmission & distribution networks and technological advancements are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, lack of existing government policies is hindering the market growth.
A vacuum circuit breaker can be differentiated from other circuit breakers on the basis of its arc quenching technique. In this type, the interruption of current flowing through arc takes place in vacuum. This technology is widely used for applications working on medium voltage. This are also suitable for high voltage applications, however they are not commercially viable yet.
Based on Application, Circuit Breaker segment has significant growth due to increasing manufacturing industries in developing countries, infrastructure development, and urbanizations are some of the factors driving the market growth.
By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to the major manufacturing hubs for vacuum interrupters and growth of the transmission & distribution sectors are some of the factors propelling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Vacuum Interrupter Market include ABB, Siemens AG, Eaton, LS Industrial Systems, Meidensha Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Actom, Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd., Avantha Group and GE.
Rated Voltages Covered:
• Above 30 kV
• 15–30 kV
• 0–15 kV
Contact Structures Covered:
• Axial Magnetic / Field Contact
• Spiral Contact
• Flat Contact
• Ceramic Vacuum Interrupter
• Glass Vacuum Interrupter
• Tap Changer
• Load Break Switch
• Circuit Breaker
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Transportation Sector
• Mining Sector
• Industrial Plants
• Other End Users
• Direct Sales
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.