Valve Controller - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Valve Controller Market is accounted for $1.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $2.65 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for fuel & power and growing need for connected networks to maintain & monitor various equipment in plants are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of standardized norms and governing policies is restraining the market growth. Moreover, need for valve replacement and adoption of smart valves may provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
The valve controller is used in various industries to control the fluid flow from the valve as directed by a signal from a controller. This enables the direct control of flow rate and the consequential control of process quantities such as pressure, temperature, and liquid level.
Based on type, the digital valve controller segment is likely to have a huge demand due to their several applications across all industry verticals. Digital valve controllers are more accurate and reliable as compared to traditional valve controllers. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Rapid population growth and urbanization in developing economies, such as China, Japan, and India, have led to the growth of energy & power, water & wastewater treatment, construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, and oil & gas industries.
Some of the key players profiled in the Valve Controller Market include ABB, Azbil, Baker Hughes, Bosch Rexroth-Industrial Hydraulics, Circor International Inc, Emerson, Flowserve Corporation, Lynch Fluid Controls, Metso Automation, Pentair Valves and Controls, Rotork, Schneider Electric, SchuF Group, Siemens, Smc Corporation, TopWorx and Ventil Test Equipment BV.
• Traditional Valve Controller
• Mechanical Valve Controller
• Digital Valve Controller
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Channel
• Distribution Channel
End Users Covered:
• Building & Construction
• Energy & Power
• Food & Beverage
• Metals & Mining
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Pulp & Paper
• Shipbuilding Industry
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.