Vertical Lift Module (VLM) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vertical Lift Module (VLM) Market is accounted for $970.21 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2350.27 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.3%. Rising focus on worker security and safety, rising warehouse rentals, benefits of utilizing vlm compared to traditional Common wall fixed systems and increasing need to optimize warehouse floor space are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, Availability of Used VLMs in the Market is restricting the market growth.
Vertical Lift Module (VLM) is a storage system that consists of two parallel columns each of which is divided into permanent shelf locations that can hold a single storage module such as a tote or tray. It store items on trays and deliver them in a way that minimizes physical effort and counter with the touch of a button on a control device. These systems provide improve worker ergonomics, floor space savings, increase labor productivity, and help control ongoing processes.
Amongst delivery type, Single-Level Delivery segment dominated the global market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period, due to rising demand for faster storage and recovery of heterogeneous goods, Europe will be the major revenue contributor to the Vertical Lift Module market throughout the forecast period, owing to cutting edge technologies and they emphasis to promote and launch a new product.
Some of the key players in global Vertical Lift Module (VLM) Market include Mecalux, Conveyor Handling Company, Stanley Vidmar, Green Automated Solutions, Lista, Weland Lagersystem Kardex, Icam S.R.L, System Spa, Ferretto, Haenel, Constructor Group, Toyota Industries, Automha and Autocrib.
Storage Types covered:
• Refrigerated Storage
• Non-Refrigerated Storage
Load Capacities of VLMs Covered:
• Up to 60 Ton
• Up to 40 Ton
• Up to 20 Ton
• Order Picking
• Batch Picking
Delivery Types covered:
• Dual-Level Delivery
• Single-Level Delivery
End- Users covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• Metals & Heavy Machinery
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.