Veterinary Imaging - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Veterinary Imaging Market is accounted for $1.49 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.19 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Rising demand for pet insurance, high animal health expenditure and rising demand for animal-derived food products are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, high cost in maintain of pets and livestock production are hampering the market growth.
Veterinary imaging is the non-invasive technique that assists to identify disease by using medical images of the veterinary body. There are many advanced imaging technologies used for veterinary patients. Veterinary imaging instruments are used to diagnosis of chronic disease and getting medical images of animals.
Based on the animal type, the small companion animals segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period because of high animal healthcare expenditure, rising demand for pet insurance in developed countries, and high incidence of disease outbreaks in companion animals. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to high R&D along with rising demand for imaging equipment, high adoption of pet animals, and rising pet insurance industry.
Some of the key players profiled in the Veterinary Imaging Market include VetZ Limited, Universal Medical Systems, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, SUNI Medical Imaging, Inc., Siemens AG, MinXray, Inc., Mindray Medical International Ltd, IMV Technologies group, (IMV imaging), Idexx Laboratories, Inc., Inc., Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd., General Electric (GE Healthcare), Fujifilm holdings corp. (Sonosite, Inc.), Esaote SpA, Carestream Health and Agfa- Gevaert N.V.
Product Types Covered:
• Veterinary Imaging Reagents
• Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
• Veterinary Software
• Imaging Services
• Orthopedics & Traumatology
• Dentistry & Ophthalmology
Animal Types Covered:
• Large Animals
• Small Companion Animals
• Other Animal Types
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals & Academic Institutions
• Emergency and Point-of -Care Service Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.