Virtual Reality - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virtual Reality Market is accounted for $4.52 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $212.06 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 53.3% from 2017 to 2026. Rising demand for the use of head-mounted displays in the gaming & entertainment sector, decrease in production costs of display devices, increase in demand for immersive virtual reality and use of VR for training and simulation in the defense sector are some key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as high cost of devices and lack of technical expertise are restraining the growth of Market.
Virtual Reality (VR) is transforming the way we relate with the objects and environment around us. Virtual presents a 3D computer generated environment which a person can explore and interact with and the person becomes a part of the near-reality world. Virtual reality is gaining popularity across various sectors such as healthcare, entertainment, real-estate, education, etc. Virtual Reality is being used to offer training to doctors and employees to avoid any mistakes. Digital meetings and conferences in a real-time are becoming possible with Virtual Reality. It is making it more expedient for architects to evaluate designs and see how the structure will look in real.
Amongst Application, Gaming & Entertainment segment held significant market share during the forecast period due to the high penetration of this sector in the gaming industry. In addition, the penetration of head-mounted displays in the gaming and entertainment industries is driving the market growth. By geography, North America dominated the market due to the growth in IT infrastructure and the rise in penetration of smartphones is. Wide research and development activities and presence of key market players, especially in the U.S. are also contributing to the growth of the market in North America.
Some of the key players in Virtual Reality market include Zappar Ltd, Virtuix, Total Immersion, Inc., Sphero, Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Nintendo Co., Ltd, ,Microsoft Corporation, Meta Inc., Marxent Lab LLC, Layar (Blippar Group), Improbable, Holition, Hewlett-Packard Development Company. L.P, Gravity Jack, Google Inc., Facebook Inc., Blippar, Atheer, Inc. and Apple Inc.
• Semi-Immersive & Fully Immersive Technologies
• Non-Immersive Technology
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other Applications
Device Types Covered:
• Projectors & Display Walls
• Head-Mounted Displays (HMDs)
• Gesture Control Devices
• Software Components and Services
• Hardware Components
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.