Water Soluble Polymers - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Water Soluble Polymers Market is estimated to be $34.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $46.5 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.3%. Increasing per capita consumption in economies such as of China and Southeast Asia is anticipated to drive the market in segments including food, personal care and pharmaceuticals. Some of the major challenges of the market include fluctuating raw material prices, and regulatory issues. Increasing environmental concern and rising efforts to modernize municipal water treatment facilities is expected to supplement the industry growth.
Synthetic water soluble polymers are estimated to have around 52% of the market in 2015, and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period whereas, semi-synthetic segment is likely to have the highest growth rate. Polyacrylamide is the fastest growing market type owing to its applications in water treatment and petroleum. Guar gum was the largest segment type and is estimated to grow due to rising demand from convenience foods and oil & gas industry. Water treatment application is anticipated to have fastest growth due to strict environmental standards implemented in different countries and sewage treatment activities.
Asia Pacific has the largest market and is expected to witness high growth rate of around 7.5% due to increasing industrialization, growing environmental concerns mainly in China, India and Indonesia. Moreover, booming food & beverage sector, increasing investment by companies in China augment the market growth. China is the leading and the fastest growing country across the globe in terms of consumption and value.
Some of the key players in the global water soluble polymers market include AkzoNobel, E. I. DU Pont De Nemours, Kuraray Group, LG Chem Ltd., BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Kemira OYJ, Ashland Inc, Arkema S.A., SNF SAS, Gantrade, Nitta Gelatin Inc, Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Company, CP Kelco, and Shandong polymers Bio-chemicals Co. Ltd.
Raw Materials Covered:
Types of Water Soluble Polymers Covered:
• Polyacrylamide and Copolymers
• Guar Gum and Derivatives
• Casein and Caseinates
• Polyvinyl Alcohol
• Polyacrylic Acid
• Cellulose ether
• Xanthan gum
• Personal care & detergents
• Oil & gas
• Water Treatment
• Paper Making
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.