Water Treatment Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Water Treatment Chemicals market is accounted for $30.10 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $58.95 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for water, Infrastructural advancements and stringent environmental regulations are the key factor fueling the market growth. However, rising raw material costs is key factor restricting the market growth.
Water constitutes an essential part of our day-to-day life and pure water is crucial for the well-being of our community. Water is a universal solvent, but solids, such as clay, fine sand, dust and rust are not soluble in water. They remain undissolved in water, resulting in cloudiness and are technically known as total suspended solids (TSS). Water treatment is done to decrease the TSS levels as per the end-user requirement, and hence differ depending on TSS level, location and application. The market for the water treatment chemicals comprises of various chemicals used in the water treatment processes.
Amongst type, corrosion inhibitors segment held significant market share during predicted period due to the technological advancements in water treatment industry, usage of equipment relating to treatments had increased which in turn had given rise to the demand for the market. By geography, Asia Pacific dominated the global market due to the rapid increase in population, in addition to the shortage of the pure and clean drinking water.
Some of the key players profiled in the Water Treatment Chemicals market include BASF SE, Siemens Water Technologies Corp, Ecolab Inc, E.I Dupont, Dow Water & Process Solutions, GE Water & Process Technologies, General Chemical Performance Products Llc, Akzo Nobel N.V, Cytec Industries Inc, Culligan Water Technologies Inc, Ciba Specialty Chemicals Holding Inc, Bwa Water Additives, Arch Chemicals Inc, Ashland Water Technologies, Layne Christensen Co, Cortec Corporation, Kurita Water Industries Ltd, Occidental Chemical Corp, Solvay Rhodia and Kemira Chemicals Inc.
• Scale Inhibitors
• Biocides & Disinfectants
• Corrosion Inhibitors
• Coagulants & Flocculants
• Chelating Agents
• Anti-Foaming Agents
• Ph Adjusters & Stabilizers
• Other Types
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas
• Food & Beverage
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.