Web Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Web Analytics Market is estimated at $1.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing shift to data driven businesses, ceaseless rise in online shopping and marketing automation are some of the key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as data privacy and regulations compliance are restricting the market growth. Moreover, growing cloud adoption trend provide huge growth opportunities for web analytics market. Asia pacific commanded highest market share due to the rising performance of the solutions and awareness amongst the businesses to utilize the vast chunks of unstructured online data.
The United States remains a prominent market for Web analytics. The U.S. market is witnessing healthy growth due to the rising acceptance of web analytics among small and medium scale firms. In contrast, European debt crunch, as well as political instability in the Middle East, could lead to decreased investment by companies for analytical tools. However, Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing regional market. Web analytics market will persist to feel the hassle of privacy concerns, free analytical tools and the launch of browsers such as Google Chrome and internet explorer 8.
The key players in the Global Web Analytics Market include Google, IBM, SAS Institute, Adobe Systems, Microstrategy, Tableau Software, Splunk, Teradata Corporation, At Internet, Webtrends, comScore and Omniture Inc.
• Off-site web analytics
• On-site web analytics
• Traffic Management
• Social Media Management
• Online Fraud Detection
• Online Advertising
• Performance Monitoring
• Multichannel Campaign Analysis
• Display Advertising Optimization
• Digital Rights Management
• Business and Market Research
• Behavioral Targeting
• Other Applications
Deployment type Covered:
• IT & Telecom
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Entertainment and media
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Travel & Hospitality
• Media & Entertainment
• Other Industries
• Marketing Automation
• Search Engine Tracking and Ranking
• Heat Map Analytics
• Behavior Based Targeting Solutions
• Other Solutions
• Professional Services
• Support & Maintenance
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.