Wi-Fi as a Service - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wi-Fi as a Service Market is accounted for $1.08 billion in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.1% to reach $8.88 billion by 2022. Factors such as low capital cost, adoption for centralized management and remote troubleshooting and faster deployment will boost the market growth. However, concerns regarding cloud connectivity & security issues and lack of skilled personnel will hamper the market growth. Proliferation of BYOD and enterprise mobility will provide ample opportunity for the market to grow.
The outdoor user segment is witnessing highest growth rate during the forecast period. Indoor user location segment is accounted for largest market share due to large number of deployments in the education institutions and retail mall. The Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment will be growing with the highest share during the forecast period. The transportation and logistics end user segment is witnessed to grow as significant services of Wi-Fi for transportation are provided. North America commanded the largest market share as many companies are investing capital in cloud-based solutions. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to increasing insistence for Wi-Fi services.
Some of the key players in global Wi-Fi as a Service market are ADTRAN, Inc., Aerohive Networks, Inc., Aruba, (A Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company), Bigair Group Limited, Boingo Wireless, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu Limited, Inc., iPass Inc., Mojo Networks, Inc., Rogers Communications Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel), Telstra Corporation Limited, ViaSat Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, Nokia Networks, Ubiquiti Networks and Motorola Solutions.
• Network designing and planning
• Cloud access point
• Maintenance and support
• Other Services
Enterprise sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT and telecom
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Government and public utilities
• Logistics and transportation
• Travel and Hospitality
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.