Workforce Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Workforce Analytics market is accounted for $439.4 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $1.29 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2015 to 2022. Workforce analytics is a combination of software and methodology that implements statistical models to employee related data. The driving factor for workforce analytics market is competition within the business which leads to better business development. Other factors such as huge requirement for skilled workforce, changing work dynamics, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trend and implementing of consumer type applications in the workplace are impelling market growth. However, lack of awareness in organization and data security concerns are impeding the market. Demand for integrated workforce analytics solutions and cloud-based solutions along with demand for mobile applications will further provide opportunity for the market to grow.
The workforce analytics solutions are estimated to have greater demand in the enterprise segment followed by consulting services. Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) segment contributes the largest market share. The workforce analytics market in the retail, healthcare, and energy & utilities sectors are also projected to grow further. North America is expected to be the largest market share for the given forecast period. Europe and Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow rapidly.
Some of the key players in global Workforce Analytics market are ADP,LLC., IBM Corporation, ORACLE Corporation, SAP SE, TABLEAU SOFTWARE, Cornerstone OnDemand, Kronos Inc, Visier Inc, WorkForce Solutions, Cvent Inc, Active Network LLC, Workday Inc., Zerista, Inc., Eventzilla, Concentra.
Deployment Models Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Large Enterprise
• Small and Medium Enterprise
o Consulting Services
o Managed Services
o System Integration
• Government and Public Sector
• Energy and Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecom and IT
• Travel and Hospitality
• Other Verticals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.