X-Band Radar - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the X-Band Radar market is accounted for $4.76 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.4%. Increasing security concerns, growing use of the X-band radar in defense and increase in use of radar systems for digital signal processing are factors favouring the market growth. However, high cost incurred in system development and strict government regulations are hampering the market growth.
X-band radars are used in variety of operations such as air-traffic control at airports and long range surveillance and alarming systems for defence applications. X-band radars are great for studying cloud expansion since they can detect light precipitation such as snow and even tiny water particles. Generally airplanes are equipped with X-band radars so as to be able to pick up turbulence and other weather phenomena. They are operating at a frequency of 8-12 GHz and on a wavelength of 2.5-4 cm, these radars are more sensitive and can identify even the smallest of particles.
Based on type, mobile X-band radar segment is expected to grow at a considerable market share due to wide range of applications and enhanced usage in air traffic control, early weather warning, perimeter surveillance and airborne surveillance. Mobile x-band radar is generally deployed in the coastal areas and in aircrafts whereas sea-based x-band radar is mounted on a floating tower attached in the sea. By geography, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit highest growth owing to need to counter increasing terrorist activities and the various military equipment modernization programs are fuelling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the X-Band Radar market include The Raytheon Company, Japan Radio Company Limited, Selex Es S.P.A, Reutech Radar Systems (PTY) Ltd., Terma A/S, Thales Raytheon Systems Company LLC, Saab AB, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries, Furuno Electric Company Ltd. and Kelvin Hughes Limited, Detect, Inc and Prosensing Inc.
• Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX)
• Mobile X-Band Radar
System Components Covered:
• Communication System
• Command and Control System
• Passive Electronically Scanned Array (PESA)
• Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.