Ventilators - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ventilators market is accounted for $ 859.90 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $ 2027.60 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising population, increasing occurrence of chronic lung diseases, and technological advancements in healthcare sector. However, difficulty related with the use of ventilators is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A ventilator is a type of artificial respiratory support machinery that is intended for offering ventilation to patients who are facing difficulties with breathing. In order to make the patient stable, utmost reliability and safety of the equipment is important.
By interface, the invasive ventilator segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period. Extensive applications in respiratory diseases, and sleep related disorders are the key factors propelling the growth of this segment. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the growing elderly population and rising frequency of lung diseases. The healthcare sector in this region is highly sophisticated which is a supplementary factor which supports the market growth.
Some of the key players in Ventilators Market include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Smiths Medical, Carl Reiner, Teleflex, Hamilton Medical, Maquet, Mindray Medical International Limited, Airon Corporation, BD, ResMed, Getinge, DEMCON, and Dragerwerk.
• Adult Ventilators
• Neonatal Ventilators
• Pediatric Ventilators
• Invasive Ventilator
• Non-Invasive Ventilator
• Portable Ventilator
• Intensive Care Ventilator
• Pressure Mode Ventilation
• Volume Mode Ventilation
• Combined Mode
• Time-cycled Ventilators
• Flow-cycled Ventilators
Delivery of Oxygen:
• Positive Pressure Mechanical Ventilators
• Negative Pressure Mechanical Ventilators
• Automatic Ventilators
• Mechanical Ventilators
• Anesthesia Management
• Emergency Treatment
End Users Covered:
• Specialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Care
• Rehabilitation Centers
• Home Care
• Long Term Care Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.