Antimicrobial Medical Textiles - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Antimicrobial Medical Textiles Market is accounted for $561.87 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,152.86 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing the number of hospitals, rising standards of living, and growing health consciousness. However, fluctuation in raw material prices is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Antimicrobial medical textiles are fiber-based substrates to which antimicrobial agents have been applied at the surface, or incorporated into the fibers, rendering a product that kills or inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
By finishing agent, the quaternary ammonium segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its ability to perform numerous actions such as damage to bacterial cells and inhibition of cell multiplication. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the increasing usage of implantable goods and ongoing advancements in biotechnology.
Some of the key players in Antimicrobial Medical Textiles Market include 3M, Smith-nephew, Medtronic(Covidien), Dupont, J&J, Cardinal Health, ALLMED, Braun, Medline, Ahlstrom, Winner Medical, Hakuzo, Techtex, Medpride, KOB, TWE, Dynarex, Vilene, JianErKang, and Zhende.
Finishing Agents Covered:
• Bio-Based Agents
• Metal & Metallic Salts
• Synthetic Organic Compounds
• Quaternary Ammonium
• Other Fabrics
• Polyphenylene Sulfide Powder Coating
• Poly Vinyl Chloride Powder Coating
• Healthcare & Hygiene Products
• Incontinence Care Garments
• Automotive Textiles
• Commercial Textile
• Home Textile
• Industrial Textile
• Implantable Goods
• Construction Textile
• Non-Implantable Goods
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.