Augmented Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Augmented Analytics Market is accounted for $4.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $52.41 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 32.7%. Factors such as an increase in the advancements of cloud-based technologies rise in need to democratize the analytics and increase productivity are driving the market growth. However, the security concerns related to critical data among different end users are hampering the growth of the market. Moreover, high adoptions of augmented analytics solutions among small and medium-sized enterprises are considered as the growth opportunity for the market.
Augmented analytics automates the data insights by utilizing machine learning and natural language generation for automating data preparation, data discovery, and insight sharing. It embeds artificial intelligence in business intelligence tools to make the analytics work easier for citizen data scientists and other business users. It helps expert data scientists in focusing on specialized problems, provide most relevant actionable insights to decision makers, and reduce the time spent on exploring data.
Based on the deployment mode, cloud segment has a lucrative market share during the forecast period. As the cloud-based augmented analytics solutions provide flexibility to organizations for adjusting to the dynamic business environment. Scalability and cost-effectiveness are the major advantages of adopting cloud-based augmented analytics solutions. By geography, North America region is driven by owing to the early adoption and innovative initiatives for advanced analytics solutions and practices, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), ML, and smart data preparation and discovery.
Some of the key players in Augmented Analytics market include Tibco Software, Thoughtspot, Tableau Software, Sap, Salesforce, Information Builders, Microstrategy, Qlik, SAS, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Domo, Sisense, and Yellowfin.
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Business Functions Covered:
• Information Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Other Business Functions
End Users Covered:
• Government & Defense
• IT & Telecommunication
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Health Care & Life Sciences
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Utilities
• Transportation and Logistics
• Retail & Consumer Goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.