Automotive Shielding - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Shielding market is accounted for $18.64 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $29.16 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increase in command for electric vehicles, and compliance towards fuel efficiency standards are driving the growth of the market. However, electromagnetic interference (EMI) by usage of superior equipment is the restraining factor for the market growth.
Automotive Shielding is the method preventing the electronics systems calibrated in the automobiles from the faults and compensation. The automotive EMI plays a very important function to avoid electromagnetic interruption from affecting the electronic systems. This can be achieved by introducing the metallic panel that can take up all the electromagnetic interference and conductive enclosure to block the electrostatic field known as faraday cage. It is mainly related to the automobile industry.
By shielding type, heat shielding segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth in the forecast period owing to its increasing usage in the engine part, exhaust system, and a lot of other applications in a vehicle. Development of the heat shield segment is pouring worldwide due to raise in vehicle manufacture. In components such as the machine and drain heat shield vehicles have a high temperature, which drives the command for heat shields.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the quick expansion of intelligent transport systems and associated mobility in countries such as Japan and China. The governments of these countries plan to integrate dynamic measures to counter growing contamination levels in city regions.
Some of the key players in Automotive Shielding Market include Federal-Mogul Corporation, Laird PLC, Morgan Advanced Materials, Elringklinger Ag, Dana Incorporated, Schaffner Holding, Henkel AG & Company, KGaA , The 3M Company, Kitagawa Iron Works Co., Ltd., Parker Chomerics, Tenneco Inc., Tech-Etch, Inc., Autoneum, Marian, Inc. and Rtp Company.
Shielding Types Covered:
• Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding
• Heat Shielding
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Heavy Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Car
• Light Commercial Vehicle
Material Types Covered:
Electric Vehicle Types Covered:
• Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Heat Application
• EMI Application
• Electronic Braking Systems
• Fuel Control Systems
• Collision Avoidance Radar
• Control Area Networks (CAN)
• Navigation-Radio Combination
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.