Automotive Smart Antenna - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Smart Antenna Market is accounted for $1.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.01 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as growing demand for safety features in vehicles and rising cellular applications for connected vehicles are fueling the market growth. However, lack of information technology and communication infrastructure in developing countries is restraining the market growth. Automotive Smart Antenna market is providing new profits opportunities in autonomous vehicle ecosystem.
Amongst Electric Vehicle, Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) segment accounted held significant market share during the forecast period due to the implementation of strict emissions norms by the governments of different countries. Also, some governments now are offering subsidies for the use of environment-friendly cars. By geography, Asia Pacific is significantly driven by strong economic growth and growing population. As a result of the growing population China is introducing vehicle and road safety regulations. Increasing demand for safety features in vehicles is expected to trigger the market for automotive smart antennas in the region.
Some of the key players in Automotive Smart Antenna market include Continental, Denso, Te Connectivity, Hella, Laird, Yokowo, Harada, Schaffner, Kathrein, Ficosa, Harman, Hirschmann Car Communication, MD Electronik, 14 HUF Hülsbeck & Fürst, Wisi Group, Calearo Antenne, Lorom, Inpaq Technology and Pulselarsen Antenna.
• Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
• Other Components
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Commercial Vehicle
• Light Duty Vehicle
• Very High Frequency
• Ultra High Frequency
• High Frequency
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.