Big Data Analytics & Hadoop - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Big Data Analytics & Hadoop Market accounted for $8.48 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $99.31 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 to 2022. Rise of big data & growing need for big data analytics and rapid growth in consumer data are some of the factors fueling the market growth. Lack of skilled workers and Lack of security features in the Hadoop framework are restraining the market growth. Venture capital funding is the major opportunity for vendors in big data analytics and hadoop market.
Consulting services segment commanded the market due to the enterprise wide implementation of this technology. Application software is the leading segment in the market due to rising deployment by developers to develop real time applications. Storage segment leads the hardware market in terms of revenue. North America is dominating the global market, while Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to observe a significant growth in the big data analytics and hadoop market due to its huge IT services industry stand.
Some of the key players in the market include Dell Inc., Karmasphere Inc., Talend, Inc., DataDirect Networks, Inc., Amazon Web Service LLC, HORTONWORKS, INC., Appistry, Inc., NetApp, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Cloudera Inc., The Hewlett-Packard Company, Greenplum, Inc., Datameer, Inc., Zettaset, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Pentaho Corporation, DataStax, Inc., Platform Computing, HStreaming LLC , MapR Technologies, Inc., IBM and Hadapt Inc.
• Training & Outsourcing
• Consulting Service
• Middleware & Support
• Integration & Deployment
Software Types Covered:
• Hadoop Management Software
• Hadoop Performance Monitoring Software
• Hadoop Packaged Software
• Hadoop Application Software
Hardware Equipments Covered:
• Network Equipment
o Petabyte – 10 Petabyte
o 10 Petabyte and above
o Terabyte – 1000 Terabyte
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Banking, Financial Service & Insurance
• Government & Public Utilities
• IT & Security
• Media & Entertainment
• University Research & Education
• Natural Resources
• Other End User
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.